What is Live?
Live provides a persistently updating snapshot of data about your events. With Live’s colorful real time feed, you can watch sales as they happen. Live is available as a section in the Admin, as well as an app for iOS devices. With Live, you can do the following:
- Tap the pulse of your ongoing sales without running a full report.
- Keep Live on a second monitor while you work and watch ticket sales as they happen.
- Observe the instantaneous effect of your marketing efforts, whether it’s a tweet announcing the on sale or a new advertisement on the radio.
Viewing your data.
Click the Live Admin section. The first time you access Live, you will be automatically prompted to select events to display. (You can edit your selection at any time by clicking EVENT SELECT.) Once you have selected your upcoming event(s), your up-to-the-minute information will be displayed in Live's colorful display. The Overview displays pageviews, tickets sold, revenue — even a live feed of activity about the event.
Monitor your activity.
All activity for your selected event(s) is displayed in the column on the right. As with all the information in Live, updates appear instantaneously as they happen.
About the stats.
The four numbers at the top offer a persistently updating snapshot of information about your selected event(s). At a glance, you’ll be able to keep an eye on the following:
- Revenue: Amount of revenue generated after discounts from ticket sales. This total is only based on the face value of tickets sold and does not include fees.
- Tickets: The total number of tickets sold.
- Conversion rate: The ratio of completed sales to total pageviews.
- Pageviews: The number of times an event page has been viewed.
Adjust the visuals.
These three colorful circles can be customized to show the information you care about most. Use the dropdown menus located below each circle to see data broken down by event, price level or traffic source.