Crowd is separated into four main sections: Events, Cart, Settings and Tools.
Located in the central section of Crowd, you can view a list of all of your upcoming events and select events to begin the checkout process. Based on your preference, you can set the events in this section to be displayed by the following: List, Day, Week or Month.
Located on the right side, as you begin to process an order, the details of that order — including the event, number of tickets, donation amount and fees — will appear in this pane. If you need to edit an order, click Edit in the upper right.
Located in the top right corner, Settings allows you to make adjustments to Crowd.
Order Capture Method. By default, the Order Capture Method will be set to In Person, but you can adjust this setting to whichever method of sale is most commonly used (Phone, In Person, Email or Mail Order). While this setting is intended to speed up sales, your preferred method can still be changed for an individual sale during the checkout process.
Reporting and Settings. (Gear icon)
- First of Week. By default, your weeks will start on Sunday. Edit this setting here if you prefer your Week View to start on a different day.
- Default View. Set to List by default. Edit this setting to change the view to be day, week or month. Check the box below this setting to always return to today’s date.
- Automatically Email Receipts. By default, if the customer provides an email address, Crowd will automatically deliver a copy of their receipt via email.
- Automatically Print Receipts.Turned off by default, this setting can automatically print receipts to a connected printer upon completion of an order.
- Automatically Check In Patrons. Turned off by default, this setting will automatically check in patrons upon completion of an order.
- Default Order Method. By default, this is set to In Person.
- Time Limit. Set the time limit (in seconds) for a user to complete an order.
- Custom Logo. Upload your logo to display in the lower left corner of Crowd.
Jump to Admin. There are certain tasks that cannot be completed within Crowd (e.g., adding events, running reports and looking up customer information). If you need to complete these tasks, this button will take you to the Admin. This button opens the Admin in a new tab, so you can continue working in Crowd while you handle your business in the Admin.
Sign out. Click the X button to sign out of your account and close Crowd. (This will also sign you out of the Admin.)
The buttons in this section allow you to apply coupon codes, products and donations during the checkout process. You can also add comments or notes to an order. Please note that you can only apply coupon codes, products, donations, etc. to an order when they have been activated for the selected event.