Much of this information is available on the Sale Details page. In fact, Order Details includes all of the same options and info as Sale Details. Order Details, however, includes additional useful information for your reference.
This is a quick outline of everything we've added, which is explained in more detail below:
- Reorganized tools
- Reorganized the Order Information column
- Added Order Status
- Added Scan Status
- Adjusted process for editing customer names
- Added a Payments table
- Added a Discounts table
This guide will walk you through the differences between Sale Details and Order Details.
(Note: Order Details is not yet available. The page will replace Sale Details in early 2016.)
Where are the tools?
We've cleaned up and added categories.
One of the most essential parts of managing the Sale Details page is the tools section, found in the top right. We've preserved all of these important tools in Order Details — we just organized them to make them easier to find.
The tools section is now found in the top left, and everything has been relocated into one of three categories: Tickets, Receipt / Invoice, and Edit Order.
Here's a quick breakdown of the new layout:
- Swap Seats
- Reset Barcodes
- View / Print Tickets
- Print Thermal Tickets
- Resend Mobile Ticket
- Resend Order Confirmation
- Send Event Reminder
- View Receipt
- Print Thermal Receipt
- View Invoice
- Add Additional Charge
- Change Delivery Method
- Issue a Refund
- Void Entire Order
Please note: Some of these tools require you to enable other ShowClix features (e.g., thermal ticket printing requires the appropriate equipment and our printing app, Sidekick).
Can I check the status of an order?
Yes! We added an Order Status callout.
Directly below the Tools section, you'll now see a clear indication of the Order Status. Most commonly, this field will show you at a glance whether an order is completed, partially paid (for split tender or payment plans), or voided, as well as whether there are any remaining balances to be paid.. In addition, the Order Status will display prompts regarding any refunds or chargeback requests.
What information can I find in the left column?
We've added categories and a ton of information to this column.The left column (or Order Info column) on Sale Details has been given a major upgrade in Order Details. Comprising five categories in collapsible dropdowns, this column includes a wealth of information which is displayed dynamically — this means that if something isn't relevant to a particular order, you probably won't see it. To dig into a particular section, just click the title or the arrow to expand it.
In the Receipt Details section, for example, you can quickly examine and add up the amounts on the right side to calculate your grand total, which is displayed at the bottom of the section.
Order Details BreakdownHere is a breakdown of everything you'll find in this information column:
- Member Name. The ShowClix customer account for which the order was placed.
- Name on Order. The customer name used to place the order. (Uses the name found in the Customer Info during checkout, separate from the names found on each ticket.)
- Email on Order. The email address used during checkout to place the order. Can be edited here by clicking the pencil icon.
- Current Order Total. The total cost of all items associated with the order.
- Event(s). The event(s) and event ID(s) for which the order was made.
- Coupon. The coupon(s) applied to the order and the amount of each discount.
- Order Started. The date and time when tickets were first added to the cart for the order.
- Order Completed. The date and time when the order was finalized and the balance was completely paid.
- Confirmation Number. The unique code shared with the customer to identify the customer's order.
- POS. a.k.a. Box Office. An order placed using the Crowd box office platform. There are four types of POS capture methods:
- In Person
- Mail Order (May also appear as POS In Person.)
- ShowClix Customer Care. An order placed over the phone by a ShowClix Customer Care representative.
- Processed By. The name of the ShowClix representative who placed the order.
- IP Address. The online address of the machine used to place the order.
- Comped Order. Designates that the order was complimentary. (Includes the reason given during the order.)
- Tracking Tags. The tracking tag associated with the order.
- Tickets. The subtotal of all tickets and their service fees.
- All Tickets. The total of the face value of all tickets in the order.
- Service Fees. The total of all service fees on all tickets in the order.
- Products. The subtotal of all products and all product fees. (This section only appears if products are included in the order.)
- All Products. The total of the face value of all products in the order.
- Shipping. If applicable, the total of all shipping fees for the products in the order.
- Service Fees. The total of all service fees on all products in the order.
- Tax. The total sales tax applied to products included in the order.
- Donations. The total of all donated contributions included in the order.
- Discounts. The total of all manual discounts and coupons applied to order.
- Additional Fees. The total of all additional or custom fees applied to the order. (Details can be found in the larger table on the right.)
- Total. The grand total of the order.
- Amount Paid. The total amount of payments the customer has contributed.
- Amount Remaining. For split payments. The balance remaining to complete the order.
- Refunds. The total amount of refunds processed for the order.
- Chargebacks. The total amount of chargebacks processed against the order.
- Delivery Method. The selected delivery method for the order. (Can be edited using the Change Delivery Method option found in the Tools section at the top of this page.)
- On-Hold Message. Add or edit a message about the ticket's hold status.
- Mobile Numbers. The phone number(s) associated with the order for mobile ticket delivery.
- Shipping Address. The customer's address. A thumbs-up/thumbs-down indicates whether the address can be verified by our database.
- Fulfillment Status. The status of the ticket's fulfillment.
- Add Note. Create a new note about the order.
- Notes. For each note made, the note's author, the date and time of the note's submission, and the note itself.
Please remember: If you don't see one or more of these fields, it's probably just not relevant to the order.
How do I edit the customer name on a ticket?
We removed the Edit Names button and added a better way.
To edit a customer's name, just move your cursor next to the customer's name in the Tickets table. A small pencil icon will appear — click that icon, and you'll be able to edit the customer's name right inside the field. Click outside the field to save your entry.
Can I see if a ticket has been scanned?
Yes, we've added a checkmark icon to indicate scan status.
Located in the Tickets table, a green checkmark next to the barcode number will indicate whether a ticket has been checked in. This handy addition saves you a step — you'll no longer have to visit the Ticket Details page to check a ticket's status.
How do I void tickets?
You can void individual tickets or the entire order right from this page.
We added a new column to the Tickets table for the Void button. Click the X icon to open a dialog box that allows you to void a specific ticket in an order. Want to void the entire order? Visit the toolbar at the top of the page and click Void Entire Order.
What are the tables on the right side?
We added several new info tables to outline additional fees, discounts and payments.In addition to the improvements to the Tickets table mentioned above, we've also cleaned up the Additional Fees table and separated Discounts into a separate table. Finally, we added a table for Payments.
We've outlined a quick description of each table — please keep in mind that these tables are also dynamic, so they'll only appear if they're relevant to the order.
- All tickets in the order, featuring the name on each ticket, the event, and the barcode number, as well as a breakdown of price levels, face values, and service fees.
- Note: For any voided tickets (and products), a separate table is included, which includes the date and time when the ticket or product was voided.
- All products in the order.
- Note: See above note regarding voided tickets.
- All other fees (excluding service fees) associated with the order — including but not limited to delivery fees, taxes, and custom fees you've applied to the order.
- All discounts applied to the order.
- All transactions associated with the order. (This is especially useful for organizers who use payment plans, because it outlines details for each payment made toward the entire order.)
- All custom questions answered for the order and their respective responses. (To export these responses, please visit the Summary Exports page and download the Custom Question Responses report.)