To set up your Google AdWords integration with ShowClix, please follow the instructions below:
Create a new Google AdWords account if you do not have one:
Create a new AdWords conversion pixel to track which ads, keywords, and campaigns are contributing to your ticket sales:
- Login to Google AdWords > Tools > Conversions
- Select “+Conversion”
- Select “Website”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and fill in the fields
- Name > Name your conversion "ShowClix Ticket Sales"
- Value: Select "Don't assign a value"
- Count: Keep default settings
- Conversions windows: Keep default settings
- Category: Select "Purchase/Sale"
- Include in "Conversions": Keep default settings
- Attribution model: Keep default settings
- Select “Save and Continue”
Retrieve your Conversion ID and Conversion Label:
- Copy only the IDs from the text box
- Ex: “874274600”
Once you have your Conversion Label and Conversion ID, you will need to put them on your ShowClix event listings.
- Login to ShowClix Admin > Marketing > Marketing Accounts > Google AdWords Conversion
- Enter Conversion Label and Conversion ID
- Select "Save"