Filters allow you to limit the information displayed in the report based on parameters you select. In other words, filtering results will only display rows that match your specific criteria.
To add a filter:
- Locate the Filters block in the left toolbar and click Add.
- Click the statement displayed to determine your match settings (i.e. whether you want results to match all of your conditions or any of your conditions).
- Click Add Filter and select a filter type.
- Your available options will be determined by the columns currently featured in your report type. (Available columns in the overall report will vary based on your selected report type).
- Complete your filter.
- Click the dropdown to adjust your conditional statement.
- For predetermined fields like Payment Method, you will click a dropdown and select from the available options for that column.
- For open-ended fields like Name on Order, you will need to manually enter your filter.
- Click Save Changes.
Your added filters will appear in a block above the report. To remove any current filters, locate the filter in this color block and click the adjacent X.
To edit filters, simply click the Filters block to see current filters, make adjustments, or add new filters.
Note: Alternatively, you can add a filter for a column by moving your cursor over the column header and clicking the filter (?) icon. Filters are not supported for all columns.
You can further customize your report with: