Settings is the menu that adjusts account preferences.
You can access the following pages from the Settings menu:
- My Account. Edit your user settings and change your registered email address / password.
- All Users. (Only available to the account owner.) Add and edit users on the account. Once you reach the page, add a new user by clicking Add Additional Users. If you need to limit a user's permissions, click on the user. Then, in the Permissions section, click to check individual permissions that you want to grant to the user.
- Organization. Update the contact information for your company or organization.
- Payment Settings. View current payment details.
- Sign Out. Exit the ShowClix Admin.