What is Axess?
Axess for iOSiOS 6.1 and newer. (Supported devices include the iPhone 3GS and all newer models, as well as the fourth and fifth generations of the iPod touch.)
4.2 (Jelly Bean) and newer. (Tested and fully supported devices include the Nexus 5, Moto E and Moto G. Axess requires devices with a rear camera.)
Axess for Android
Download the app.
- Search for “Axess” in the App Store or Play Store on your device.
- Tap INSTALL to begin your download.
- Once the download has completed, you can exit tap the Axess icon to begin.
Connect to Wi-Fi.
To download your tickets and continuously sync your scan data, you will need to be connected to a local Wi-Fi network.
Enter your ShowClix account email and password; then tap SIGN IN. (Please note: If you need to reset your password, please visit your ticketing account in a web browser and follow the instructions.)
Select your events.
The first time you sign in to Axess, the app will automatically display the DEVICE SETUP menu, which allows you to select events for scanning. (You can access this menu later to edit your selection by tapping the DEVICE SETUP button on the main Axess menu.)
- The menu displays a list of all upcoming events.
- Tap any event to select it.
- Tap an event again to deselect it.
- Note: When selecting events to download, tap the checkmark in the top right to automatically filter the events by date (today or tomorrow).
- When you have finished selecting events to scan, tap DOWNLOAD TICKETS.
- When the selected events have downloaded successfully, a confirmation message will appear. Tap to dismiss.
- A list of all selected events is displayed. All price levels are selected for each event by default.
- (Optional:) If you want to filter individual price levels, tap an event on this menu and select the price levels that should be accepted.
- Tap MAKE SELECTION when you have finished.
- Tap DONE to complete the event setup. Now you are ready to scan!
- (Having trouble downloading tickets or accessing events? You must be connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network in order to properly use Axess. See the FAQ for more answers to your connectivity problems.)